Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Questions Anyone?

Been thinkin (Imagine that! :):)) about heaven!  Where is it? What in heavens name, pun intended ;), will I do there for an eternity?  Who is there? Other than who I already know. The biggie, when will I get to go?  Don't worry I'm not in a hurry.  Why? There are a bazillion whys I want to ask.  I find 'how' to be the most interesting of all questions.  So how ..... (fill in the blank)?  The How's out weigh the Whys ten to one.  When I was a child I thought like a child, meaning at two the questions are why, why, why.  As childish things pass away I want to know how!!

I anticipate heaven, to state the obvious, will be exceedingly abundantly above all I could ask or think. Then abundant thinking it is! I know it's not possible to be disappointed so why not!  Hm mm, which makes me think (I know quit thinkin so much:) is that when Thy will be done on earth as in heaven becomes a reality?  Don't have the answer, just the question.  How exciting!  To know there is an eternity of discovering HOW! To paraphrase Job; I wasn't there Lord, so just how did you make a Leviathan? Questions anyone?

1 comment:

  1. I got one...not "how" did God make a rainbow...because we kinda understand that it's just a separation of the bands of "white" light...like that's even comprehendible...but here's my question:

    How does God "contain" the rainbow?

    ReplyDelete